We have exciting news, we are offering outside dining at Cellarmaker House of Pizza – Open 7 days a week!
- We are now accepting reservations with the link and instructions at the bottom.
- Walk ups are welcome but not guaranteed.
- Please wait to be seated. Please check in at the front table if you have a reservation or you are a walk up.
- There are no heat lamps – Please dress for SF weather – maybe bring a blanket?
- Service is weather permitted – No roof – Tables are very well ventilated!
- Your 90 minute limit starts on the time of your reservation even if you are late.
- Tables can be occupied for a maximum of 90 mins.
- Please order from the QR code on your table by scanning it with your camera on your phone – there is a drop down menu at the top to toggle between food and beverage. Enter your payment information first to start a running tab and then you can close out on your phone at the end.
- No groups larger than 5 – well behaved children and fur babies are welcome
- Social distancing mandatory
- Remain seated at all times, except when using the restroom or waiting for a table
- Keep your mask on until your food or drinks are served & after finishing them
- Please wear a mask if a CHoP employee approaches your table
- If you or anyone in your party have been feeling ill or show any symptoms of Covid-19, we ask that you stay home
- We appreciate your patience and understanding as we fine tune our process.
- You can still count on us to provide take out pizza and beers.
HOW TO BOOK
Bookings are available via the Tock link below for up to 5 people, up to one week in advance.
Due to our smaller capacity, we kindly ask that you limit your visit at Cellarmaker to 90 minutes to give us the ability to accommodate as many diners as possible with ample time to sanitize between reservations.
If you need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org – if nothing shows up on the Tock link for the time/date you’re looking for please shoot us an email, we may be able to work something out!