Cellarmaker presents a night of Metal & Beer
What: A super dope beer week event with killer beers & face melting music.
Bands: Hell Fire, The Well & Khemmis
When: Saturday February 2nd 2019
Where: Great American Music Hall
Doors: 6:30 First Music: 7:30
Thank you so much for helping us start beer week off right. We are excited to party with all of you. Here are a couple pro tips for you about the day to help you party smart. Event map with beer list is attached.
- Doors 6:30 – Beer Flows 6:30 — 1st Band 7:30
- All proceeds go to the Downtown Streets Team, an organization committed to giving displaced peoples a job & creating a safer community by cleaning up the streets.
- This is a 21+ event
- Drink ticket = 1 pour (depending on the beer style, 16oz, 12oz or 7oz) $8
- Drink tickets will be for sale starting at 5:45 to those who are in line. We strongly suggest you get them on the way inside. There will be a person selling drink tickets near station 2 and a few satellite ticket people roaming around when you need to re up.
- Only Credit cards can be used to buy drink tickets. No cash will be accepted. Drink tickets will not be sold at the bar or booths. You need to get drink tickets before you head for a beer.
- Both of the venue’s bars will be flowing. They have the same beer list at the top bar and the ground floor bar. In addition to those there are other drink stations.
- Each beer is of limited supply.
- Need food? Hopwurst will be selling Sausage rolls inside the event.
- We will have event posters for sale at the event for a ticket.
- There will be no coat check at this event.
- Overly intoxicated people will not be served and asked to leave.
- All tickets are not refundable.
Thank you! Lets have fun & drink & ROCK!