Good news…growlers are back!! We have branded 64oz and 1L growlers ready to get filled. We also have a new IPA coming out today. Perfect timing? Yes.
The new IPA is called “Southern Passion.” It is a single hop IPA utilizing the 2nd of two South African hops that we were lucky enough to get our hands on. The hop is called (you guessed it) “Southern Passion” and it’s flavors are extremely unique. There are most definitely some similarities to the J-17 hop that was used in our recent Pale Ale. Big flavors and aromas of Coconut, Pineapple, and Melon. It is extremely drinkable in spite of it’s 6.5% abv. Come on by and fill your growler and crush a pint!
SF Beer Week: There are laws that do not allow us to post too much information regarding where our events will be but please check the SF Beer Week website for more info. There are Cellarmaker tap takeovers, pairing dinners, and other events we are very excited to make appearances at. We will be at the Opening Celebration as well.
One Event I can mention is the one being held at our location. Tuesday, February 11th will be a great day to drink beer at Cellarmaker tasting room. We have a good friend grilling sausages for the event as well as an awesome taplist including 3 cask preparations.
Taplist for 2/11/14:
1) Dobis Pale Ale (100% Citra hopped)
2) Southern Passion IPA (100% South African Southern Passion hops)
3) Hop Slangin’ Rye IPA (Nelson Sauvin, Galaxy, Simcoe, and a dash of CTZ)
4) Original Dankster DIPA (Mosaic, Nelson, Simcoe, and a dash of CTZ)
5) 50/50 Blend of Dobis and Southern Passion (1 keg)
6) Triple Berry Berliner Weiss
7) Peach Nightmare
8) Saison Francisco (Brett)
9) Jezebel (Brett Saison)
10) Coffee and Cigarettes
11) Kelly’s Blackout Stout
12)The Vastness of Space Imperial Stout
13) CASK – Dobis Pale Ale on New Zealand Riwaka Hops
14) CASK – Hop Slangin’ Rye IPA on New Zealand Waimea Hops
15) CASK – Vastness of Space Imperial Stout on Vanilla Beans, Cocoa Nibs, Coconut, and Bourbon Soaked Oak Chips