HOW TO BOOK
Bookings are available via the Tock link below for up to 8 people.
Due to our smaller capacity, we kindly ask that you limit your visit at Cellarmaker to 90 minutes to give us the ability to accommodate as many diners as possible with ample time to sanitize between reservations.
If you need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org – if nothing shows up on the Tock link for the time/date you’re looking for please shoot us an email, we may be able to work something out!
We have exciting news, we are offering indoor and outdoor dining at Cellarmaker House of Pizza – Open 7 days a week!
- We are now accepting reservations with the link and instructions at the bottom.
- Walk ups are welcome but not guaranteed.
- Please wait to be seated. Please check in at the front table if you have a reservation or you are a walk up.
- There are no heat lamps – Please dress for SF weather – maybe bring a blanket?
- Outdoor service is weather permitted – No roof – Tables are very well ventilated!
- Your 90 minute limit starts on the time of your reservation even if you are late.
- Tables can be occupied for a maximum of 90 mins.
- Please order from the QR code on your table by scanning it with your camera on your phone. You can start a tab by entering your credit card information, follow the prompts on your phone.
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate groups larger than 8 – well behaved dogs are welcome in our outdoor dining area
- If you or anyone in your party have been feeling ill or show any symptoms of Covid-19, we ask that you stay home
- We appreciate your patience and understanding as we fine tune our process.
- You can still count on us to provide take out pizza and beers.