4 special beers made for the event (growler fills available for all 4):
- “Imperial Coffee and Cigarettes” Imperial Coffee Porter with Smoked Malt and Sightglass Coffee. 1L growler fills only (limited supplies)
- “Double Dobis” 100% Citra Hopped Double IPA
- “Hop Slangin” Rye IPA Hopped w/Nelson, Galaxy and Simcoe.
- “Christopher Riwakan” 100% New Zealand Riwaka Hopped Pale Ale
1st barrel aged beer release on draft:
- “Red Wine Jezebel” Red Wine Barrel Aged Brett Saison.
Friday: Double Dobis Double IPA conditioned on Mosaic hops.
Saturday: 12pm “Irish Breakfast” – Imperial Coffee and Cigarettes conditioned on Jameson soaked Oak Chips, Kenyan Wamaguma Coffee from Sightglass Coffee and Chocolate Buttermilk Donuts from Bob’s Donuts.
2nd Cask (when 1st kicks) – Double Dobis Double IPA conditioned on Nelson Sauvin hops.
12-5pm – Local legend David Golovin provides his epic artisan sausage. Paid Thai Sausage, Hot Links and Blood Sausage. Kraut, Sour fermented Dill Pickles and buns by Marla Bakery.
5:30-10pm – The Other Guys SF will take over and offer Brisket Sandwiches with mustard horseradish aioli and slaw.
Oh yeah!!! All pint 5 bucks Saturday October 11th! Cheers! Let’s Party!
Get down here and party with us. Thanks for a killer 1st year.